Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Andrew and Allyson - May 16, 2009

Andrew and Allyson had a beautiful wedding on the wide front porch of the elegant Herlong Mansion in Micanopy. My portable digital piano and sound system made it sound like a Grand Piano was on the porch of the Mansion, so that the guests in the garden below could hear it all.

Chad Reed did a great job officiating (as he always does). All but the bride stepped into place as I played my version of Bach's Sheep May Safely Graze for the processional. Allyson made her dramatic appearance at the Manison in a classic Rolls-Royce, and came up the walk to join the rest of the wedding party as I played Bach's Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring. After the ceremony, Andrew & Allyson exited for the first time as husband and wife to the traditional and joyful "Wedding March" by Mendelssohn.
This great picture was taken by Ivy at http://www.ivyhammerphoto.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love providing excellent, elegant live piano music that suits each occasion and exceeds expectations. I also enjoy passing on that ability to others through piano lessons.