Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Cherished Bride...an Unforgettable Bridal Event!

The Cherished Bride is an elegant event that you won't want to miss if you're planning a wedding in the Central/North Central Florida area!

Please join us for The Cherished Bride on Oct 18th, 2009, from noon to 4pm at the Black Diamond Ranch in Lecanto, FL.  Meet some of the best wedding professionals in the area, and sample their work.  I'll be playing piano, singing, and meeting potential clients at this beautiful event. 

I'm offering a 10% discount for those who book me for their wedding, reception, and/or rehearsal dinner at this event.  Other vendors will also be offering discounts, and door prizes will be awarded.

Enjoy the wedding fashion show, the gorgeous Black Diamond Ranch, and the wonderful vendors.  You can find more information at the website!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love providing excellent, elegant live piano music that suits each occasion and exceeds expectations. I also enjoy passing on that ability to others through piano lessons.